
At first I was REALLY nervous!
And then Caleb, for his first time, just comes buzzin' past me.
Ammon fell sooooo many times it was kind of funny.
My mom was so AWESOME at skating. She made us look really bad.
I always had to really concentrate when I skated.
Mom was posin' for the camera.
My mom actually fell on top of Ammon. My dad was sitting on the sidelines and took this picture.






Me posin' for the camera.
There was one time that Ammon pushed Caleb and then Caleb fell on me.

2 comments:
Fred's still sporting the sweater? I guess the bowl game can warrant it. Fun pics!
Few things:
1-- I love ALL these pictures and hadn't realized that you had never been ice skating before! I used to do it every morning at like 5:30 when you were VERY first born and then had to quit when Grandma got cancer. It's fun though, huh? I miss it.
2-- The picture of your mom posing is so cute - totally Steph.
3-- GO UTES! I am so proud of your dad for sportin' the jacket.
Post a Comment