Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ammon's Baptism!

Ammon was baptized on January 10th, 2009!! He was so excited!! It was an awesome turn out! The program kind of went like this:
Prelude and Postlude played by: Haleigh Lewis

Chorister: Aunt Brittany Miller
Pianist: Grandma Gayle Lewis

Opening Prayer: Haleigh Lewis

Opening Song: I am a Child of God

Talk on baptism: Grandpa Stephen Miller
Baptism performed by: Fred Lewis

Testimonies:

Haleigh Lewis
Uncle Nathan Miller

Aunt Brittany Miller

Grandpa Fred Lewis
Grandma Gayle Lewis

Talk on Holy Ghost: Caleb Lewis

Confirmation of the Holy Ghost performed by: Fred Lewis

Primary message: Sister Sherbert

Bishopric message: Bishop Hilton

Closing Song: Teach me to Walk in the Light

Closing Prayer: Grandpa Fred Lewis

It was an awesome experience and I really enjoyed it!! We had a lot of people there!!! It was a lot of fun!!!





GOOD CHOICE AMMON!!!!














4 comments:

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Looks like grandma lewis had a little to much "punch."

Anonymous said...

hey haleigh! this is heather lacy and of course beverly :) awww tell your brother that i am very proud of him and that god is allways with him! love ya girlie

barrettandaudrey said...

Hey, This is Audrey Miller (your Dad's Cousin) I don't know if you remember me, but I love your blog. It is so fun to see what is going on in your lives. I can't believe how old you are now and you are so beautiful. Anyway I remember holding you when you were a baby, you were beautiful then as well. Keep up the great posts! Oh yeah if you want to see who I am my blog is banddrey.blogspot.com

Jessica Adams said...

Oh I so wish we could have been there.