I haven't really had time to put some real posts on my blog since I've been so busy!!! I didn't get to say Happy Birthday to my Uncle Thad, his birthday was January 3rd!! I didn't get to say Happy Birthday to my Cousin Elise (well I did in person), her birthday was on January 13th, and I also didn't get to say (at least on the blog) Happy Birthday to one of my Best Friends Kelsey Duttenhofer, her birthday was on January 14th!!!
Happy Birthday Thad!!! You are a awesome and hilarious uncle and I'm sorry this is late!! Miss ya and love ya lots♥♥♥!!! ↓

Happy Birthday Elise!!! I'm so glad I got to see you when you came out for Ammon's Baptism and that I got to say happy birthday to you in person!! I miss you so much and had fun playing house and hide 'n seek with you!! Love ya lots♥♥♥!!!

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!! I know I celebrated your birthday with you, but I got to say happy birthday on the blog!! I'm so glad that you are my friend!!! And glad that I could celebrate your birthday with you!! Love ya lots♥♥♥!!! ↓
No comments:
Post a Comment