Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Spence!!!!!

It was my cousin's birthday yesterday, and I just wanted to say happy birthday!!!! He awesome and I miss him so much!!!! LOVE YA SPENCE!!!!

Interesting things that happened on October 2nd:
*1608 The first telescope is demonstrated by Hans Lippershey of Middelburg.
*1789 George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
*1833 NY Anti-Slavery Society organized
*1901 First submarine commissioned by the British Navy is launched from Barrow, north-west England.
*1910 First 2 aircraft collision (Milan Italy)
*1919 Pres Woodrow Wilson suffers a stroke
*1950 The comic strip "Peanuts" first appears, in 9 newspapers
*1995 SPENCER WAS BORN!!!!!!!!

Here's a slideshow:




LOVE YA!!!!!!

2 comments:

White's said...

Haleigh thanks for the happy birthday sorry I didnt give you one but I will next year. Love Ya Spencer

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

OH IT'S FINE!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!

♥HaleighBug♥