Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny Videos I found!

Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

You kids are CRAZY! (speaking with a Nacho Libre accent)
-Mom

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

hahahahahaha!!
♥Haleigh

Jessica Adams said...

All right, look here you gorgeous girl. You need to stop growing up. I love the new pic of you that you posted on your sidebar... you are beautiful. And you are so grown up!

It also looks like you got spoiled for Christmas! That is awesome. I am also jealous that you get to go the EFY next year! You will need to tell me all about it!

I love you! (Oh and PS... I did the title for our Blog on my Adobe Photoshop editor. The picture is one I took of the starfish in my bathroom. If you want me to do one for your blog I can try e-mailing it to you and tell you how to post it. Just let me know what colors you want it to be or if you want a pic on it.) Loves!

Jessica Adams said...

okay and really, i agree with your mom, you kids are crazy. you were crackin' me up! :)

White's said...

Bug eyes

Spencer